Click below to donate
"If you can't feed five thousand then feed just one." – Mother Theresa
There are various projects that we currently offer support to, Like the AIDS orphans, children living in the slums, and the poor living in the vilages. Needs always arise so I will continue to post the needs.
The AIDS Orphans are always on my heart so about 85% of what my friends and family share goes to making the orphans feel special and loved. We strive to give a deep sence of a mother and fathers love.
Examples of how funds are spent.
• We all ways make the children's birthdays really special.
• Any health issues that come up we cover. When Surya was in the hospital for 3.5 months we paid for all his surgeries, food, and medical support.
• We provide 700 liters a week of purified drinking water
• We sponsor trips to different places in India the children would never otherwise be able to see.
• We have covered burial exspenses in the un timely event that a child will pass away.
• We sponsor and cook meals at least two times a week that the kids really enjoy. Things like mac n cheese, pizza or spaghetti, It doesn't seem like a big deal but try eating rice three times a day everyday for your whole life and see if it makes a difference to you.
We also extend help to anyone around us in the village who needs help.
I live in India as a volunteer. I am here on a visitor visa so I will not be working for anyone. I strive to meet any needs I can free of charge, so I welcome my friends and family to give any financial gifts they wish to.
I live a very simple life in a ruaral village among the lowest case. Something that has stuck with me is that I can't truely understand the people i serve if I allow myself luxeries they can't have.
Projected Monthly Expenses:
Food 50- 60 USD per month
Gas 20-30 USD per month
Phone 45-55 USD per month
- The children's health is always a very serious issue. Having AIDS the children's health is always under threat.
- Pray for all our children to do well in school and to learn English better which can empower them.
- Pray for me to learn Tamil fluently so I communicate and meet the deep emotional needs of the children in their mother tongue.
- Pray for us to have wisdom as we try and raise 44 children to become loving and spiritual human beings.
- Pray for God to everyday provide us with passion and love to serve like Jesus.
Your gifts empower me to serve AIDS children better.
My deepest thanks to everyone who makes it possible for me to be and create family for the AIDS orphans.
Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Rocky Braat | firstname.lastname@example.org